The Order Fulfillment Process
Automated order fulfillment begins when an approved order is received from your shopping cart, customer service or inbound call center. Every order is inspected and signed off by a member of our Quality Control Team to ensure the accuracy of each order. Our order fulfillment systems are scalable to handle 50 to 150,000 orders per month with the ability to manage multi-channel distribution and continuity orders. All orders received by 12:00pm (PST) are picked, packed and shipped the same day.
Step 1 – PICK
- Orders are received one of three ways; manually entered into our order fulfillment system, batch file (csv.), or through html integration
- Custom or standard pick slips include product sku, description, and location for accurate gathering.
- Orders are inspected and signed off by a member of our Quality Control Team to ensure the accuracy
Step 2 – PACK
Step 3 – SHIP
Order Fulfillment Support Services
- Promotional Fulfillment
- POS / POP Display Fulfillment
- Retail / Wholesale Distribution
- eCommerce Fulfillment
- DRTV Fulfillment
- Catalog Fulfillment
- Literature Fulfillment
- Sample Distribution
- Redemption Fulfillment
- Employee Store Fulfillment
- Field Sales Fulfillment
- Continuity / Auto-Ship Fulfillment
Integrated Order Fulfillment
Allow us to show you how to build a virtual order process that will allow all systems to talk from your shopping cart, through our order management system, and post back to your accounting system such as Quickbooks. Planning your supply chain management will save time, money, and minimize mistakes. Call us today to discuss how we can help you with order fulfillment.