Client Services Representative
Promotional Fulfillment Services, Inc. (PROMOFILL) is a leading provider of e commerce fulfillment, retail product distribution, marketing support and supply chain services. Our core competencies include integrated fulfillment and customer care services for product, literature, promotional and point-of-sale distribution needs. We are a leading provider in these service areas because of the dedication of our people, the technology we invest in and the commitment we have in each and every client.
The right person for this position will be responsible for daily communications with our fulfillment clients by performing all customer service and account management duties, including order fulfillment, status, tracking, project management and inventory management, etc. This person will urgently provide answers to client needs with timely responses; proactively participates in a company “team” approach; and effectively communicates client needs and priorities with internal team members.
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrate responsiveness, ownership, accuracy and integrity in all communication ensuring one-contact resolution and customized service.
- Proficiently place orders, set up new accounts, and research distributor and customer order inquiries.
- Perform any other work-related assignments as requested by Manager, to assist Customer Support.
- Display an excellent knowledge of all services including capabilities, availability and turnaround times. Know where to access additional information as requested.
- Understand and be able to explain the reason behind company policies, procedures, programs, and services.
- Communicate general information on PROMOFILL and our services.
- Interact with our sales and management teams on new opportunities and new client implementations.
- Ability to create and enforce SOP’s for current and future client needs.
- Ensure that PROMOFILL clients continue to have unparalleled confidence in the services we provide. Responsibility is to make sure every client is reference able and totally satisfied with the services Promofill provides.
Non-essential Job Functions
- Back up shipping department when needed
- Assist with hosting client meetings and internal staff trainings
- Collaborate with operations, shipping, finance and sales & marketing departments as needed.
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Two years of post high school education preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years customer service experience; previous experience in fulfillment customer service a plus
- Advanced computer, keyboard, and typing skills required-skill tests for MS Word, Excel, math, inventory control, and English composition will be given
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to personalize and customize individual contacts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Strong ability to understand the big picture in order to offer solutions rather than dead ends
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, and dedication to customer satisfaction
- Eager to learn new concepts
- Innovative, creative problem solver and fact finder
- Must be punctual and reliable
Promotional Fulfillment Services, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.