The right person for this position will be responsible for daily communications with our fulfillment clients by performing all customer service and account management duties, including order fulfillment, status, tracking, project management and inventory management, etc. This person will urgently provide answers to client needs with timely responses; proactively participates in a company “team” approach; and effectively communicates client needs and priorities with internal team members.
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrate responsiveness, ownership, accuracy, and integrity in all communication ensuring one-contact resolution and customized service.
- Proficiently place orders, set up new accounts, and order inquiries.
- Perform other work-related assignments as requested by Team Leader or Manager, to assist Customer Support.
- Display an excellent knowledge of all services including capabilities, availabilities and turnaround times. Know where to access additional information as requested.
- Understand and be able to explain the reason behind company policies, procedures, programs, and services.
- Communicate general information on PROMOFILL and our services.
- Interact with our sales and management teams on new opportunities and new client implementations
- Ability to create and enforce SOP’s for current and future client needs.
- Ensure that PROMOFILL clients continue to have unparalleled confidence in the services we provide.
Non-essential Job Functions
- Back up shipping department when needed.
- Assist with hosting client meetings and internal staff training.
- Collaborate with operations, shipping, finance and sales & marketing departments as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Two years of post high school education preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years customer service experience
- Advanced computer, keyboard, and typing skills required
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to personalize and customize individual contacts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Strong ability to understand the big picture in order to offer solutions rather than dead ends
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Eager to learn new concepts
- Innovative, creative problem solver and fact finder
- Must be punctual and reliable
Promotional Fulfillment Services, Inc. (PROMOFILL) is an industry leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) provider specializing in order fulfillment, product fulfillment, warehousing and distribution services for the Direct-to-Consumer, Wholesale and Retail industries. As one of the fastest growing companies in California, we attribute our success to the dedication of our staff, the culture of our company and the commitment we have in each and every client. Because of our tremendous growth, we are currently searching for talented, highly committed team members that will continue to help drive value to our clients, to our staff and to our future.
Promotional Fulfillment Services, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.